Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Creating Blogger Layouts #2

I must say, I'm impressed blogger...
It is unbelievably simple to edit your blogger template, you could even do something like what I have on this page right now by simply editing one of the default template files directly in your blogger admin panel. This current layout is the result of a few minutes work and the changing of only maybe 5 lines in a default template... Plus a little time with Photo Shop.

I didn't change any of the default colors with the exception of the background colors which I grabbed from different parts of the image in the header. If the text colors look horrible with the background colors, sorry, I'm colorblind. "Matching" is not exactly my forte.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Care to share the lines of code you changed? I wouldn't mind tossing a nice pic up on top of my own blog..

7:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Never mind... I just captured your source code from the page. VERY cool work!

Chris

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home